How to get from the Tijuana International Airport
1. Av. Vía de la Juventud. Looking straight ahead at the edge of the international line, turn left, continue along the same road that will later change its name Av. Lázaro Cárdenas, continue until intersecting with Av. Cuauhtémoc (2 km) taking the direction towards the south ( turn left)
2. Av. Cuauhtémoc becomes Federal Highway #1. Take the Federal Highway (Scenic or fee) #1 southbound to Ensenada.
3. Continue on Scenic #1 until you pass the toll booth reaching Ensenada. It will take approximately 1:25 hours.
4. Approximately 3 km after the house take the road #3 (exit towards Tecate).
5. Continue 26 km on Highway #3, cross the Guadalupe River and you will reach an intersection (Y), there is the town of Francisco Zarco.
6. Turn left (coming back on the other intersection road Y) and continue for about 5 km, pass the Monte Xanic winery and the Jersey Child park.
7. Continue for 3 more minutes until you reach "El Porvenir", where the town begins a ridge and on your right side you will find a medical unit of the IMSS, turn right and continue for 3 km.
8. You will pass the Adobe Guadalupe and Emevé Vineyards, after the latter, two more blocks and turn right on Av. Camino de los Ranchos, this is one block before the Barón Balché Winery and will continue for approximately 1 km until you reach at the end and on your left you will find Hotel Boutique Valle de Guadalupe.